Julio De Vido: «Apretaron y coimearon para que muchos declararan en contra mía y de Cristina»

El diputado nacional y ex ministro de Planificación Federal , Julio De Vido, dio una entrevista para el programa «Métodos poco claros» conducido por Ezequiel Orlando en FM La Patriada, en la misma, De Vido informó sobre su situación procesal y habló también sobre el escándalo judicial que involucra al fiscal Carlos Stornelli -quien alentó el desafuero del diputado nacional- y al juez Federal Claudio Bonadio, quienes a su vez están a cargo de la causa fotocopias de cuadernos, en la que intentan implicar a De Vido.

El diputado, sin sentencia firme, lleva más de 450 días detenido en el Penal de Marcos Paz por la causa «Gas licuado» y que la propia Cámara Federal dictó la falta de mérito. La Sala I de la Cámara señaló los errores y el plagio presentes en el peritaje sobre el que se basaba la acusación contra el ex ministro de Planificación y otras 23 personas.

En la entrevista, De Vido, aseguró que «La causa de las fotos de las fotocopias de los cuadernos es un mamarracho». En torno a la denuncia de Pedro Etchebest, afirmó que «Está claro que algunos fueron apretados con que si no declaraban contra De Vido y Cristina iban presos y a otros les pedían coimas».

Mirá el video acá:

También te podría gustar...

11 Respuestas

1. magnificent points altogether, you simply gained a new reader.

What would you suggest in regards to your put up that you just made some
    days ago? Any sure? 0mniartist asmr

2. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read more news.
    0mniartist asmr

3. 0mniartist dice:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your
    stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.

You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.
    asmr 0mniartist

4. tinyurl.com dice:

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to look your post.

Thank you a lot and I am having a look forward
    to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail? 0mniartist asmr

5. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m
    happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us
    up to date like this. Thank you for sharing. asmr 0mniartist

6. what gamefly dice:

I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit
    of it. I’ve got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

7. asmr is dice:

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks,
    However I am going through difficulties with your RSS. I don’t know
    why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

8. asmr an dice:

Hi mates, good article and pleasant urging commented here,
    I am in fact enjoying by these.

9. asmr off dice:

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it
    is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could
    I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

10. that gamefly dice:

I all the time used to study post in news papers but
    now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

11. why asmr dice:

This info is priceless. When can I find out more?

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *