Alfredo Casero defenestró a Macri con una furia tuitera

El humorista utilizó su cuenta de Twitter para descargarse, al ver que el Presidente intercambiaba el rostro en Snapchat con el conductor de televisión en Olivos. ¿Cuáles fueron los mensajes?

La reunión entre Mauricio Macri y Marcelo Tinelli generó bastante polémica en la sociedad. Varios protagonistas se expresaron en relación al encuentro en Olivos.

En esta oportunidad, el humorista Alfredo Casero, se indignó luego de ver al presidente intercambiando caras con el conductor de televisión por medio de la aplicación Snapchat.

hacer una cosa así. ¿Usted se burla de nosotros que lo votamos?”, comenzó a publicar el actor para luego sostener: “Pueblo de opaaasss y pelotudossssss, eso somos. Y al que no le guste lo que digo, que mire el fulbo…opassss”.

“¿Otro presidente que boludea? Nooo. Eso es cagarse ante la presión. ¿Manda la tele? ¿Quien la ve? ¿30 puntos de que? ¿Si es un muerto la TV?”, protestó para luego rematar: “El mundo esta en guerra y no tenemos visión de futuro. ¿Por qué pierde el tiempo así el Presidente que votamos?“.

También te podría gustar...

12 Respuestas

1. Having read this I believed it was really informative.

I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile! 0mniartist asmr

2. Wow! At last I got a web site from where I know how to truly obtain useful data regarding my
    study and knowledge. 0mniartist asmr

3. 0mniartist dice:

I read this article completely concerning the comparison of
    latest and previous technologies, it’s awesome article.
    asmr 0mniartist

4. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.
    asmr 0mniartist

5. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help
    from an established blog. Is it very difficult to
    set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure
    things out pretty quick. I’m thinking about making my
    own but I’m not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
    With thanks 0mniartist asmr

6. gamefly the dice:

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this
    topic to be really one thing that I think I would by no means understand.
    It kind of feels too complex and very extensive for me.
    I am looking forward to your next post, I’ll try to get the dangle
    of it!

7. asmr my dice:

This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
    own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved
    what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

8. asmr their dice:

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with helpful info to work on. You’ve done an impressive activity and our entire group shall be grateful to you.

9. your asmr dice:

I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info an individual provide on your visitors?
    Is going to be back regularly to investigate cross-check new
  10. gamefly our dice:

Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this site, and piece of writing is actually fruitful
    in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.

11. asmr why dice:

Good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website. Keep writing!

12. http://j.mp/ dice:

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this site are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the
    nice work fellows.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *