Axel Kicillof a los jubilados: «En mi Gobierno ustedes no van a pagar remedios. Los vamos a subsidiar y no me importa lo que digan»

El precandidato presidencial por el Frente de Todos, Alberto Fernández, participó de un acto ante diferentes centros de jubilados de Lomas de Zamora junto al candidato a gobernador de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Axel Kiciloff y el intendente de Lomas de Zamora, Martín Insaurralde.

Al tomar la palabra el ex ministro de Economía y actual diputado nacional, aseguró a los jubilados que en caso de ganar las próximas elecciones «En mi Gobierno ustedes no van a pagar remedios. Los vamos a subsidiar y no me importa lo que digan».

Mirá el video acá:

También te podría gustar...

12 Respuestas

1. This piece of writing will help the internet people for building up new webpage or even a
    blog from start to end. asmr 0mniartist

2. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out. asmr 0mniartist

3. 0mniartist dice:

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your website in internet explorer,
    might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good element of other people will leave out your fantastic
    writing because of this problem. asmr 0mniartist

4. bit.ly dice:

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing
    is presented on net? 0mniartist asmr

5. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after checking through
    some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
    0mniartist asmr

6. was gamefly dice:

Generally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured
    me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed
    me. Thanks, very great article.

7. for asmr dice:

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
    it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only
    having 1 or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

8. asmr their dice:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    piece of writing posted at this site is really fastidious.

9. asmr was dice:

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly
    enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
    that deal with the same subjects? Thank you!

10. gamefly this dice:

Your style is really unique in comparison to other people I’ve read stuff from.

Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.

11. asmr that dice:

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious thinking,
    piece of writing is nice, thats why i have read it entirely

12. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious familiarity on the topic of unpredicted emotions.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *