Vacunas para cuidar la educación

Argentina comenzó a recibir el millón de dosis de la vacuna producida por el laboratorio Sinopharm , adquiridas para inmunizar a otros 500 mil argentinos y argentinas. 

Son 904 mil dosis que nuestra aerolínea de bandera transportó desde Beijing en esta primera entrega y las 96 mil dosis restantes que llegarán el próximo domingo. Esto permitirá empezar a vacunar al personal docente y no docente. Por eso, se lanzó el registro de vacunación para el personal de establecimientos educativos. El objetivo es actualizar y contar con la información real de la cantidad, localización e inserción laboral – modalidades, niveles, funciones – de quienes trabajan en dichos establecimientos para organizar la distribución de las vacunas en todo el país.

Para sostener la presencialidad es necesario redoblar los cuidados y extender la inmunización de quienes enseñan. Se continuará impulsando el plan de vacunación más grande de nuestra historia para superar la pandemia y salir adelante. 

Para registrarse:  https://www.argentina.gob.ar/vacunacovid

También te podría gustar...

11 Respuestas

1. Outstanding post however I was wondering if
    you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Bless you! asmr 0mniartist

2. 0mniartist dice:

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any recommendations? Bless you! asmr 0mniartist

3. I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether this publish is written by way of him as no one else understand such precise approximately my problem.
    You’re amazing! Thanks! asmr 0mniartist

4. j.mp dice:

Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual
    effort to make a really good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a
    whole lot and don’t seem to get anything done.
    asmr 0mniartist

5. gamefly of dice:

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and
    visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Great work!

6. your asmr dice:

Great article! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the web.
    Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!

Come on over and visit my web site . Thank you =)

7. was asmr dice:

Great information. Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I’ve bookmarked it for later!

8. asmr why dice:

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful websites on the net.
    I’m going to recommend this web site!

9. I used to be able to find good info from your articles.

10. asmr but dice:

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m
    having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic
    but I had to ask!

11. tinyurl.com dice:

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering
    the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *